Monday, August 27, 2012

Communicating with a Sea Shepherd type via Facebook
 
On August 31, 2012, and September 1, 2012, Sea Shepherd types around the world plan to hold demonstrations vilifying the people of Taiji, Japan.  They disapprove of the dolphin harvesting that takes place in Taiji, Japan. 

Sea Shepherd’s “Cove Guardians” have been in Taiji, Japan these past years protesting.  The networking for this protest appeared on Facebook.  Also on the site was the Dallas group preparing to make the protest signs for the Dallas protest a week before the event.

I left a message on the Facebook page asking if I could help make the signs.  Below was the response I received, and the subsequent exchange of messages between us.  The person’s name is not “Jane,” but changed to “Jane” as not to offend the real person.  Enjoy!  
 
Jane:
It has come to my attention that your interest in the event tomorrow may be under false pretenses. If your intent is to cause disruption tomorrow at the poster making event, please do not come. I am hosting this at my church, and any drama is not welcome.

Tony:
Shame on you to think that. I would never cause a disruption in any house of God. So typical of your type to think that.

Jane:
What is my type? I have seen your videos and they concern me.

Tony:
I apologize for my delay in replying.

“Your type?” I will be happy to explain what “your type” is. “Your type” is riddled with hypocrisy and behaving like bullies. Oh my gosh, did I write that? Sure enough!

First allow me to revisit your subtle accusation that I would cause a disruption at a religious establishment. In my 63 years I have visited many types of religious buildings and institutions, and never once did I behave any other way other than respectful.

The only reason you suspected me behaving otherwise is due to transference. Meaning “your type” desecrates religious artifacts hence to ease your conscious you attempt to transfer that behavior to an imaged adversary. See it was your beloved “Cove Guardians” in 2010 outside Taiji, Japan located religious artifacts and behaved shamefully with them. They posted photographs on their Facebook page boasting their disrespectful antics. When I posted a video about this, they removed the photos. See since they are “your type,” it is “your type” that shows disrespect to other cultures and religions, not me.

You and your ilk continue to attack the good people of Japan for harvesting dolphins. These attacks are nothing but bullies who are cowards behaving like bullies. Allow me: The harvested dolphins are used for food, or food byproducts, and some sent to mariners around the world. Meaning no part of the dolphin is wasted. Yet they are attacked by “your type” only because the people of Taiji are passive and as bullies “your type” exploits that.

Now let us examine the shark fin industry in China. They cut the fin off the live shark then toss it back in the sea for the shark to sink to the bottom and die a miserable death. That meat of the shark is tossed aside and not used. How come “your type” is not in those Chinese fishing villages protesting? Oh, I know because cowards know the people in those Chinese fishing villages are not passive. So as bullies “your type” exploit the passive people of Taiji, Japan.

Sorry, but “your type” are absolutely disgusting. Now have I sufficiently explained to you what I meant by “your type?”

Jane:
You don't even know me, so how can you judge me?

Tony:
Oh that was very easy, I just employed your tactics. See it is you who does not know me, yet you judged me, thus leaving the door open to judging without knowing.

Jane:
No, I do not know you. However, your videos are very disturbing to me. I could not take a chance on you showing up last Saturday and causing a disruption.

Tony:
Good to know my videos are disturbing to your type, because your type is very disturbing to me.

Jane:
You don't know my type. Your description above does not describe me...

Tony:
If you support them, then sorry to write, you are that type.

Jane:
I support the end to the dolphin slaughter and animal slaughter of any kind, and the decimation of our planet. I do not support defamation of any property. I am trying to promote peace and harmony on our planet.

Tony:
So to that end you must also support being a bully and exploiting passive people. Shame.

Jane:
No I do not.

Tony:
Please do not kid yourself. If you support the Cove Guardians, and you do, then you are supporting their behavior in Taiji acting like bullies and exploiting passive people.

Also when you wrote:

 “I support the end to the dolphin slaughter and animal slaughter of any kind, and the decimation of our planet. I do not support defamation of any property. I am trying to promote peace and harmony on our planet.”

 My friend in Tokyo got the very same message from the anti-dolphin protestor organizer. Are you all reading from the same script?

Jane:
No. Those are my words...

Tony:
But it is proof your type all think the same.

No comments: