Wednesday, January 26, 2011

State of the Union Republicans play patty fingers with them thar Democrats


The head of the regime, President Barak Obama delivered his State of the Union address while Republicans played patty-fingers with Democrats. The Democrats suggested both political parties sit among one another, instead of sitting by party affiliation as in the past.


The Republicans are in the majority in the House of Representatives and once again permitted them thar Democrats to set the agenda. The Democratic Party is the party of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, reason enough to shun the bums. These Republicans would be wise to remember they were elected into office by we the American people, not them thar Democrats. Their goal needs to be to get along and satisfy their constituents, not them thar Democrats.


Did the dopes forget it was the Democrats who located them out of committee meetings? Also it was Mrs. Pelosi who turned the lights off on them.


The president mentioned he is willing to review and possibly replace parts of the healthcare legislation passed by Democrats and signed by him. Is he admitting parts of the legislation is flawed? The Republicans need to scrap the whole thing, start anew where the government is out of our healthcare.


President Obama (Democrat) mentioned green jobs to help rebound the American economy. Really? Did he forget about General Motors (Obama Motors or Government Motors) who is owned in party by the government and UAW (United Auto Workers Union) who produces the electric car the Chevy Volt?


General Motors announced building a Volt factory in Mexico. How does building an electric car factory in Mexico create green jobs in the USA? The batteries for the Volt are made in South Korea. More green jobs not for Americans, but for another nation. The batteries cannot be produced in the USA because of EPA onerous regulations. Thank you environmentalist for shipping American jobs overseas.


Democrat President Obama urged the USA to build bullet trains, because after all they have them in Asia and Europe. They work in Asia and Europe because their cities are pedestrian cities. While in the USA there are only a few pedestrian cities such as New York City, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, and possibly Washington, DC. These cities were laid out in the European model. Meaning they are walking cities where it is possible to walk to your destination and/or take mass transit which saturate those cities.

2 comments:

hunter said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://propaganda-buster.blogspot.com/
in my http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

hunter said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://propaganda-buster.blogspot.com/
in my http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!