Saturday, May 8, 2010

Offended by the USA flag in the USA on Cinco de Mayo


May 5th USA, Live Oak High School, Morgan Hill, about 70 miles southeast of San Francisco: Four students wore attire with the flag of the United States of America, Old Glory.

Some students with a Mexican heritage complained to the school stating the wear of the American flag on Cinco de Mayo was offensive and incendiary.

School officials ordered the students to either remove the offensive attire, turn it inside out or go home. The students elected to go home. Since then the School District stated Live Oak School was in error and advised students may wear attire with the United States flag anytime.

The students with the Mexican heritage who complained about the American flag were victims of political correctness, and diversity. Diversity in American public schools preach the identity is not to the nation, but to one’s heritage first. Basically Balkanizing the USA to weaken the nation’s unity.

1 comment:

Gabriella said...

Great Great Great Blog

Your blog is so excellent. I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog. I like your way of posting.

Hey i am interesting in adding your http://propaganda-buster.blogspot.com/
in my blog
http://spacestation-shuttle.blogspot.com/


I am honored to add it to my Great Blogs list.

Will you add my blog in your blog list.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Please reply friend.